Keto Garlic Butter Mushrooms are a super easy and delicious low-carb dish!
All About Mushrooms:
This is the easiest side dish you could ever make! The simple preparation really allows the mushrooms and garlic to shine.
Crimini mushrooms are rich in B vitamins, calcium, and iron. And they are rich in selenium and antioxidants. Roasting them with minced garlic gives them a cancer-fighting and anti-bacterial boost. Topped with butter for essential fats, this is one dish that's as healthy as it is indulgent and delicious!
Feel free to serve these garlic butter mushrooms with a salad, mashed cauliflower, on a cheese board…the options are endless. It's a great 20-minute recipe that you'll be reaching for over and over again.
What Equipment You Need:
That's it! Let's get to cooking!
- 1 lb. whole crimini mushrooms, dirt wiped away with damp towel
- 4 tablespoons melted grass-fed butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Stir the thyme and garlic into the melted butter.
- Place the mushrooms in single layer on a baking sheet.
- Pour the butter and lemon juice all over the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!