Keto Mushrooms with Garlic Butter are absolutely delicious. These roasted mushrooms are so easy to prepare and they are a classic match-up with a beautifully prepared steak. They are keto, low-carb, grain-free, and gluten-free!
All About Keto Mushrooms with Garlic Butter
These Keto Mushrooms will be the easiest side dish you ever make! The simple preparation really allows the mushrooms and garlic to shine.
Feel free to serve these garlic butter mushrooms with a salad, mashed cauliflower, on a cheese board...the options are endless.
It's a great 20-minute recipe that you'll be reaching for over and over again.
Healthy Roasted Mushrooms
Crimini mushrooms are rich in B vitamins, calcium, and iron, plus they are high in selenium and antioxidants.
Roasting them with minced garlic gives them not only great flavor but also a great nutritional boost.
Topped with grass-fed butter for essential fats, this is one dish that's as healthy as it is indulgent and delicious!
What Ingredients Do You Need
Keto Mushrooms with Garlic Butter only require a few ingredients:
- Whole cremini mushrooms
- Grass-fed butter
- Garlic cloves
- Fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
How To Make Keto Mushrooms With Garlic Butter
Mix together the chopped fresh thyme and minced garlic into the melted butter.
Place the mushrooms in a single layer on a baking sheet and pour the butter and lemon juice all over the mushrooms.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 15-20 minutes at 375°F.
What Equipment You Need
That's it! Let's get to cooking!
Other Delicious Keto Side Dishes
- Halloween Keto Braised Octopus with Pesto Shirataki Noodles
- Keto Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Sweet Maple Horseradish Sauce
- Keto Cauliflower Mash with Roasted Garlic and Rosemary
- Keto Green Bean Casserole
Keto Mushrooms with Garlic Butter
- 1 lb. whole cremini mushrooms the dirt wiped away with a damp towel
- 4 tablespoons melted grass-fed butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Stir the thyme and garlic into the melted butter.
- Place the mushrooms in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Pour the butter and lemon juice all over the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!