This Keto Autumn Salad with Blackberries and Pecans is full of rich color, flavor, and all the fall feels! It features crunchy pecans, salty bacon, and sweet blackberries. This salad is keto, low-carb, grain-free, and gluten-free!
Keto Autumn Salad
There are no apples to be found in this fall-inspired Keto Autumn Salad! Instead, we are picking up fall vibes from other low-carb fruits and veggies.
This salad is full of toasted pecans, goat cheese, blackberries, hard-boiled egg, and bacon. And to top it all off - a Brown Mustard Vinaigrette.
Basically, this Keto Autumn Salad is fall in a bowl. It's loaded with healthy fats and plenty of vitamins and minerals.
You can serve it any day of the week or feature it as a side dish for your Thanksgiving feast!
Ingredients in Keto Autumn Salad
This salad is full of healthy fats, which help you stay satisfied and help get you into ketosis. Here's what you need to have on hand when you make it:
- A bag or bunch of greens (we use mixed greens!)
- Fresh thyme
- Garlic cloves
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Hard-boiled eggs
What Equipment You Need
How to Make Keto Autumn Salad
Making this salad is very simple.
First, prep the ingredients:
- Cook the Bacon Slices - For perfectly cooked bacon, cook your bacon on a baking sheet in the oven at 360°F for about 20 to 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Hard-boil the Eggs - Click here for our favorite technique for hard-boiling eggs!
- Toast the Pecans - Place the pecans in a single layer in a dry skillet over medium heat. Let cook shaking the skillet and flipping the pecans frequently until they are golden brown and fragrant. As soon as they are done, transfer them to a plate so they will stop cooking.
Next, chop up the ingredients and mix them together in a bowl. The finer everything is chopped, the more flavor you can fit on your fork.
For the dressing, whisk together all the ingredients except the olive oil. Once combined, drizzle in olive oil until the dressing emulsifies and thickens, then pour over the salad when ready to eat!
How to Store Keto Harvest Salad
Store this in your refrigerator in an airtight container.
If you're making this salad ahead of time or for meal prep, don't cut the hard-boiled eggs until you are about to serve. Also, don't add the pecans - they will go soggy in the fridge. And store the salad dressing in another container.
When you are ready to eat, add the egg and pecans and then toss the salad with the dressing right before serving.
This salad can last a few days in the refrigerator without the dressing mixed in.
What to Serve With This Salad
This salad is the perfect healthy and fall-inspired side dish for a Thanksgiving dinner - here are our top picks to make your Thanksgiving unforgettable!
- Keto Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Sweet Maple Horseradish Sauce
- Keto Brie and Thyme Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Crisped Shallots
- Keto Green Bean Casserole
- Keto Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Keto Harvest Salad
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Keto Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese
- Keto Zucchini Bread
- Keto Zucchini Bread Whoopie Pies
Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!
Keto Autumn Salad with Blackberries and Pecans
For the Salad
- 12 cups mixed greens
- 12 bacon slices cooked and chopped
- 1 cup pecans chopped and toasted
- 6 hard-boiled eggs chopped
- 6 oz. goat cheese crumbled
- 1 1/2 cup blackberries or about 5-6 per salad
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, garlic, and thyme together until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and whisk until it emulsifies and thickens.
- Assemble the salad ingredients into a large bowl.
- Top with the Brown Mustard Vinaigrette and toss to combine.
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!