This Keto Chili Relleno Pizza is deliciously spicy and oh so cheesy!
The Art of Keto Pizza Crust:
This pizza crust is completely keto and only contains four ingredients: almond flour, eggs, cream cheese, and mozzarella. It's a delicious staple recipe for “fat-head dough”, which is a great keto substitute for bread, pizza crust, and flatbread. This magic combinations, turns into a sturdy dough within a matter of minutes. It is the perfect low-carb alternative for pizzas that will keep you in ketosis – just like this Keto Chili Relleno Pizza!
This Keto Chili Relleno Pizza uses an enchilada sauce instead of classic pizza sauce, giving it a spicy taste that pairs perfectly with chili rellenos. Feel free to use store-bought enchilada sauce (without gluten and sugar!), or make it yourself using the recipe below. Our enchilada sauce is so easy to make and the flavor is out of this world!
In fact, this whole Keto Chili Relleno Pizza recipe comes together quickly making it a great go-to weeknight dinner.
Chili Relleno Pizza Tips:
- A lot of enchilada sauces contain gluten, sugars, and artificial ingredients so be on the lookout if you are going to the store-bought route. We recommend making your enchilada sauce from scratch using our recipe.
- Feel free to use Poblano peppers instead of Anaheim peppers.
- This recipe uses Pepper Jack cheese, but you can use any Mexican cheese.
What Equipment You Need:
Like what you see? Follow us on Instagram and Facebook! Love this recipe? Hit the Pin button below and share it with your friends! Make sure you don’t miss new recipes by subscribing to our mailing list below!
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Melt mozzarella and cream cheese in microwave for a total of 90 seconds in 30 second intervals stirring after each interval.
- Add in the egg and almond flour and knead with hands until combined.
- Roll out in between two layers of parchment to your desired size.
- Remove top layer of parchment and slide crust onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until crust turns golden brown.
- Remove and add sauce and toppings.
- Combine all ingredients in small sauce pan and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- First make the peppers. Put oven on broil and cut peppers length wise into quarters.
- Place the peppers on baking sheet and broil, turning halfway through. Broil until they start to blacken then remove and slice.
- Next, spoon the enchilada sauce onto crust, followed by cheese and peppers.
- Place back in oven and bake for just a few minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with crushed pork rinds.
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!