This Keto Coffee Cake is absolute perfection! It makes for a decadent weekend breakfast or a deliciously sweet after-dinner dessert. This Coffee Cake is keto, low-carb, paleo, grain-free, and gluten-free!
Keto Coffee Cake
This keto coffee cake is going to be your new favorite breakfast treat!
A perfectly fluffy cake topped with a delicious cinnamon crumble layer .
The result is keto perfection! Trust us!
What's in Keto Coffee Cake?
To make our keto coffee cake, we used the following ingredients:
- Grass-fed butter
- Sour cream
- Almond flour
- Baking powder
- Coconut flour
- Confectioner erythritol
- Granular erythritol
- Keto brown sugar substitute (like Sukrin Gold)
- Vanilla extract
Featured Recipe Video
Check out this video to see how to make our most popular recipe – Keto Zucchini Bread Whoopie Pies.
They are easy to make and so delicious!
How to Make Keto Coffee Cake
This keto coffee cake recipe is split into two parts: the cake layer and the cinnamon crumble layer.
Let's go over each step in detail so you know exactly how to make this coffee cake.
Step #1. Make the Cake Batter
For the cake layer, mix your butter, eggs, sweetener, vanilla, and sour cream until combined.
Then, mix the dry ingredients of the cake layer in a separate bowl.
Once everything is mixed, pour your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients and stir slowly until combined.
Step #2. Bake the Cake Layer
Pour the cake layer batter into a parchment-lined 8" x 11" baking dish.
Smooth the top out with a spatula to ensure that it bakes evenly, and pop it into the oven at 350°F for 18 minutes.
While the cake layer is baking, make the cinnamon crumble.
Step #3. Make the Cinnamon Crumble
For the cinnamon crumble layer, mix all the ingredients in the bowl until everything is combined..
Step #4. Top the Cake Layer with the Cinnamon Crumble
Take the cake layer is out of the oven after 18 minutes.
Top it with the crumble mixture and spread it out evenly over the top.
Pop it back in the oven to bake for 12 more minutes.
How to Serve Keto Coffee Cake
Once both keto coffee cake layers have baked and slightly cooled, top the coffee cake with some sifted confectioner erythritol.
This step will make your coffee cake look like it's straight out of the bakery!
Cut it into squares and serve with your favorite keto coffee or latte, or make it for your next brunch party. People won't even realize it's keto!
Looking for More Keto Dessert Recipes?
It's ok to enjoy a keto treat every once in a while. Here are some incredible keto dessert recipes you can enjoy while staying on track:
- Keto Zucchini Bread Whoopie Pies
- Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Almond Bars
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Cinnamon Rolls With Brown Butter Icing
- Keto Triple Chocolate Doughnuts
- Keto Blueberry Lemon Crumble Bars
For the Cake Layer
For the Cake Layer
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line an 8" x 11" baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the butter, eggs, granular erythritol, vanilla, and sour cream until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking dish and use a spatula to smooth out the top making it even.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- While the cake layer is baking, prepare your crumb topping.
For the Cinnamon Crumb Layer
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Top the baked cake layer with crumb mixture.
- Bake again for 12 more minutes.
- Once slightly cooled, top with sifted confectioner erythritol.
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!