These Keto Crab Rangoons are perfect for game day, cocktail hours, or even your next dinner party!
Upgrade Your Fried Food:
Typical “fried food” recipes contain lots of flour, inflammatory refined oils, and excess carbs. These Keto Crab Rangoons are perfectly crispy without being to greasy, which keeps the tasty crab & cream cheese flavor as the star of the dish!
To ketofy the Keto Crab Rangoons, we upgraded the traditional wonton wrappers making them with almond flour and coconut flour to add extra fats and nutrients to the rangoons! We then created a delicious cheesy crab mixture that has the same (if not better!) taste of the ones you find in a Chinese restaurant! The Keto Crab Rangoons are the ULTIMATE game crowd pleaser! We recommend you make these whenever you have a game night, cocktail hour, or fun party so your guests will be blown away by your upgraded keto appetizer!
Crab Rangoon Tips:
- Roll out your dough as thin as you can get it. It should be almost transparent.
- Soften your cream cheese before mixing it into the crab meat. You will want to fold your crab meat gently so as to avoid breaking apart the lumps.
- Don’t over fill your wontons with the mixture. It may cause your wonton wrapper to tear.
- Fry your rangoons in coconut oil (hello healthy fats!!) at about 360 F – we recommend testing one Keto Crab Rangoon first just to make sure the temperature is perfect.
- You can bake these too. Bake at 350 F for about 15 minutes.
What Equipment You Need:
Like what you see? Follow us on Instagram and Facebook! Love this recipe? Hit the Pin button below and share it with your friends! Make sure you don’t miss new recipes by subscribing to our mailing list below!
For the Filling For the Wonton For the Filling
For the Filling
For the Wonton
For the Filling
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!