These Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bombs are loaded with healthy fats and are completely satisfying. They are so good, they may be mistaken for a cookie. These fat bombs are keto, low-carb, grain-free, and gluten-free!
Pecan Pie Ball Fat Bombs
These little balls pack a ton of flavor and are loaded with healthy fats.
They are delicate and fall apart in your mouth. Oh, they are so good.
And they are keto-friendly! Read on to learn how to make these low-carb fat bombs that you don't have to feel guilty about eating.
What are Fat Bombs?
Fat bombs are high-fat and low-carb balls that are great for curbing your sweet cravings while living the clean keto lifestyle. They're meant to keep you satisfied while staying in ketosis!
These fat bombs are made with pecans and almond flour, so they contain healthy fats and fiber but won't leave you feeling sluggish after eating one (or two!).
Featured Recipe Video
Check out this video to see how to make our most popular recipe – Keto Zucchini Bread Whoopie Pies.
They are easy to make and delicious!
How to Make Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bombs
These are pretty simple to make. Mix everything except confectioner erythritol, then chill the mixture before rolling it into balls.
Chill the balls again and roll them in confectioner erythritol, then keep them chilled until served.
And then, try not to eat the entire batch at once. It's tough, we know!
The entire recipe is at the bottom of the post. First, we have some helpful tips and instructions. Follow along as you make them.
Main Ingredients in Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bombs
First things things first, gather all of your ingredients and measure them out.
You will probably have most of the ingredients on hand in your pantry or fridge.
Here is a quick list of what you need:
- Almond flour
- Almond extract
- Coconut oil
- Granular erythritol (like Swerve)
- Confectioner erythritol (if you don't have this on hand, you can add the granular erythritol to a food processor and process until if becomes a powder)
What Equipment You Need
This recipe is so easy and requires minimal equipment - all you need is a mixing bowl and a baking sheet or plate to lay your finished fat bombs on.
How to Make Pecan Pie Fat Bombs
Take roughly 1 tablespoon of batter and roll it into a ball using your hands. This recipe makes roughly 50 balls.
Transfer your fat bombs to a large plate or baking sheet and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Then roll the fat bombs in confectioner erythritol to cover them completely.
How to Store Pecan Pie Fat Bombs
These no-bake fat bombs are made with butter and coconut oil, so they have to be kept in the fridge. If they're left out for too long or kept in a hot room, they'll start to get greasy and fall apart.
Make sure that you chill them before and after rolling the balls in confectioner erythritol.
More Keto Recipes
Looking for more keto recipes? Check out these favorites:
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Triple Chocolate Doughnuts
- Keto Apricot And Pistachio Dark Chocolate Bark
- Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Chocolate Caramel Candies
Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bombs
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator or freezer for 20 minutes.
- Roll into one inch balls and chill again for another 20 minutes.
- Roll in confectioner erythritol.
- Store in the refrigerator, as they need to be kept cold.
- Use a food processor to grind up the pecans.
- Combine the mixture together really well so that there is no dry flour left in the bowl.
- Make sure that you chill them before and after rolling the balls in confectioner erythritol.
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!
Make Sure To Save This Recipe or Share It!