Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bark has only 5 ingredients and couldn't be easier to make. Creamy peanut butter mixed with dark chocolate is the perfect combination. This bark is keto, low-carb, grain-free, and gluten-free!
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bark
It doesn't get much better than this Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bark.
First, it tastes absolutely incredible!! Second, it has only 5 ingredients! And third, it is so easy to make!
This bark is perfect to eat year-round and also makes a fabulous holiday treat.
Featured Recipe Video
Check out this video to see how to make our most popular recipe – Keto Zucchini Bread Whoopie Pies.
They are easy to make and so delicious!
Chocolate and Peanut Butter
Chocolate and peanut butter are one of those classic combinations that just go so well together.
The richness and sweetness of the chocolate pairs perfectly with the saltiness and creaminess of the peanut butter.
To keep this bark keto, we made sure to use low-carb dark chocolate and also used no-sugar added peanut butter. The result is a delectable treat that is only 2 net carbs per serving!
Keto-Friendly Chocolate Brands
Luckily with the gaining popularity of the keto diet, low-carb chocolate brands do exist!
For this recipe we used unsweetened 100% cacao bars and then sweetened the chocolate ourselves with granular erythritol.
But alternatively, you can use keto-friendly chocolate that is already sweetened. If you opt for one of these versions, don't add the granular erythritol that is used in the recipe.
Some of our favorites are:
- Lily's Brand – Is sweetened with stevia and erythritol and doesn't contain any added sugars or artificial sweeteners. There can sometimes be a bad aftertaste with stevia, but you can't taste it at all with this brand.
- Choczero – Is sweetened with monk fruit and doesn't contain any added sugars, sugar alcohols, or artificial sweeteners. This is a great option if you don't tolerate stevia or erythritol well.
- Macalat – Is sweetened with a combination of erythritol and monk fruit. It is made from all organic ingredients and also includes a touch or vanilla and cinnamon.
Be careful with the types of chocolate you buy and always look at the labels for the ingredients and added sugar amount.
Keto-Friendly Peanut Butter Brands
When it comes to peanut butter, you want to ensure there are no added sugars or artificial ingredients in the jar that you choose.
We like to use organic brands, where the only ingredients are peanuts and salt. For this recipe, we are using the creamy version.
Some of our favorites organic peanut butter brands are:
Allergic to peanuts? You can substitute almond butter, cashew butter, or sunbutter instead for this recipe.
Add Some Crunch To Your Bark
We have added a secret ingredient to our Keto Peanut Butter Bark – PORK RINDS!!
Why pork rinds? Because they are amazing!
Pork rinds, or chicharrones, are a healthy and flavorful low-carb snack that are crispy and salty, and oh so delicious.
They add the perfect crunch to this keto bark and and takes the texture and taste up a notch!
Make Your Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark
For this recipe, all you need to do is melt your chocolate, crunch and coat your pork rinds, and warm your peanut butter, and then swirl away!
Place your swirled keto bark in the fridge to set, and when it is hard, break it into pieces!
You can wrap the keto bark pieces in festive string and package it in a cute tin or bag. It makes as delicious holiday gift to give your friends and family!
How Do I Melt The Chocolate
To melt the chocolate for this keto, we used the double boiler method.
All you have to do is place a heatproof bowl (we used a glass bowl) over a pot of barely simmering water.
The steam from the water will heat the bowl and melt the chocolate.
Stir the chocolate with a spatula until it is completely melted.
Don't have a double boiler? No problem – just add your chocolate to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, stir and microwave for additional 30 second intervals until fully melted.
How Do I Melt The Peanut Butter
We find that heating the peanut butter in the microwave is the easiest method.
Place the peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 35 seconds.
Then stir in the confectioner erythritol.
More Keto Chocolate Recipes
Looking for more chocolate keto recipes? Check out our favorites:
- Keto Chocolate Brownies With White Chocolate And Peppermint
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Triple Chocolate Doughnuts
- Keto Apricot And Pistachio Dark Chocolate Bark
- Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Like what you see? Follow us on Instagram and Facebook! Love this recipe? Hit the Pin button below and share it with your friends! Make sure you don’t miss new recipes by subscribing to our mailing list below!
- 12 oz. 100% cacao chocolate bars, broken into little squares (or keto-friendly chocolate bars of your choice)
- 3/4 cup granular erythritol (use no sweetener or less sweetener if using a pre-sweetened keto chocolate)
- 1.75 oz. bag plain pork rinds
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1/2 cup confectioner erythritol, divided in half
- Melt your chocolate using the double boiler method or by microwaving it in a bowl at 30 second intervals, stirring between each one.
- Once melted, mix in the granular erythritol to the chocolate and set aside.
- While they are still in the bag, crunch up the pork rinds into small pieces. Open the bag at the top and pour in 1/4 cup confectioner erythritol into the bag.
- Fold the top of the bag closed and shake to coat the pork rinds with the confectioner erythritol and set the bag aside.
Microwave the peanut butter in a small bowl for about 35 seconds.
- Stir in the remaining 1/4 cup confectioner erythritol to the heated peanut butter.
- Pour the coated pork rinds into the melted chocolate mixture and stir gently, folding them together.
- Line a half baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the chocolate and pork rind mixture onto the lined baking sheet and spread it out to cover the entire sheet.
Slowly pour the peanut butter mixture over the chocolate mixture, trying to get a swirly pattern. Use a toothpick to create additional swirls.
- Carefully transfer the baking sheet to the refrigerator for an hour to set.
- When the bark has fully harden in the refrigerator, break it into pieces.
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!