- 2 (1.75 oz.) bags pork rinds
- 1 (3 oz.) sugar-free chocolate bar or 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips (We used Lily's 55% dark chocolate bar)
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cups confectioner erythritol (If you can't find confectioner, you can make it by blending your granular erythritol in a food processor)
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter in sauce pan over low heat or in microwave.
- Put pork rinds in large bowl.
- Pour melted chocolate peanut butter mixture over the pork rinds and gently fold the pork rinds with a rubber spatula to get them coated with the chocolate.
- Put confectioner erythritol in a large Ziploc bag.
- Pour pork rinds in.
- Seal or tie up bag, leaving air inside and shake the bag to coat the pork rinds with the sugar.