This Keto Smoked Salmon Salad with Lemon Dill Vinaigrette is bright, light, refreshing, and has tons of healthy fats!
A Simple Yet Tasty Salad:
This Keto Smoked Salmon Salad is absolutely delicious and so easy to make! This salad could be a meal on its own or would be the perfect side dish to a main course. It's colorful, gorgeous, and tastes incredible. The ingredients complement each other and taste wonderful together, all while giving you tons of healthy fats.
Most people hear the word “salad” and think of soggy lettuce, a few pieces of tomato, and a store-bought dressing…but good salads are anything BUT boring! Many people also don't associate “salads” with a keto lifestyle – instead they think keto is all about just butter and bacon. However, the Clean Keto Lifestyle promotes eating veggies and amazing salads DAILY. With salads as tasty as this one, it's not hard to see why! With clean ingredients and simple dressings, salads can be an easy and delicious part of a keto lifestyle.
- Feel free to add whatever veggies you love or have on hand – get creative!
- Be generous with the dill! It's the one of the most underrated herbs out there. You'd be surprised how herbs can transform the flavor of a dish!
- Make your own salad dressing with extra-virgin olive oil as your base, add some herbs, lime/lemon juice, or vinegar and which together!
What Equipment You Need:
Like what you see? Follow us on Instagram and Facebook! Love this recipe? Hit the Pin button below and share it with your friends! Make sure you don’t miss new recipes by subscribing to our mailing list below!
For the Salad
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 6 ounces smoked salmon pieces, torn or cut into strips
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2-3 soft cooked eggs
- Desired amount of Dill Lemon Dressing (recipe below)
For the Lemon Dill Vinaigrette
For the Salad
- Assemble all ingredients in bowl. Drizzle on desired amount of dressing.
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!