Sticky Keto Chicken Wings
These Sticky Keto Chicken Wings are the perfect appetizer. They are spicy, tangy, and finger-licking good! These Sticky Wings are keto, low-carb, grain-free, dairy free, and gluten-free!
Servings: 6 Servings
- 4 lbs. chicken wings or roughly 16 whole wings
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons Thai chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
Heat your oven to 400°F.
Pat your wings dry with paper towels and place them on a large baking sheet.
Rub the wings with oil, then bake for about 35 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 175°F.
While the wings are baking, prepare your sauce by adding the ginger, Thai chili garlic sauce, coconut aminos, and balsamic vinegar to a small saucepan set over low heat.
Allow the sauce to simmer and thicken for 15 minutes.
When the wings are ready, remove them from the oven and carefully place them in a large bowl.
Pour the sauce over the wings and toss to get them thoroughly coated.
Transfer the wings to a serving platter and sprinkle the sesame seeds and chopped cilantro over top.
- Whole or cut wings both work. Keep your wings whole or cut them in half. Either way works. You just have to make sure the chicken cooks completely in the oven.
- Follow proper chicken cooking temperatures. While white meat chicken is best when cooked to 165°F, dark meat chicken, such as wings, can be cooked to a higher internal temperature. We like to take them out of the oven when they reach 175°F.
- Broil for crispy chicken wings. If your wings are not as crispy as you'd like them to be, broil them for just a couple minutes.
Calories: 44kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 506mg | Potassium: 6mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg