Keto Harvest Salad
This Keto Harvest Salad is full of autumn flavors and is comforting, colorful, and delicious! It features crunchy pecans, buttery avocado, and a tangy apple cider vinaigrette. This salad is is keto, low-carb, grain-free, and gluten-free!
Servings: 8 Servings
For the Salad
- 1 12 oz. bag kale/spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup raw pecans
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 watermelon radishes thinly sliced
- 2 scallions sliced
For the Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper together until well combined.
Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and whisk until it emulsifies and thickens.
Assemble the salad ingredients into a large bowl.
Top with the Apple Cider Vinaigrette and toss to combine.
CKL Tip: Don’t slice the avocado until you are ready to serve so that it doesn’t brown.