- 3 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup granular sweetener (I used erythritol)
- 1/2 cup packed Sukrin Gold (a brown sugar substitute)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup coconut oil (melt in microwave if it is in it’s solid state)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (liquid squeezed out in paper towels)
- Heat oven to 325 F. Grease two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans.
- Mix flour, xanthan gum, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Mix sweetener, Surkin Gold, eggs, coconut oil, sour cream, and extract in large bowl.
- Then put zucchini in. Put your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Bake for about 40-55 minutes or until the center is cooked through.