This Keto Harvest Salad is full of autumn flavors and is comforting, colorful, and delicious! It features crunchy pecans, buttery avocado, and a tangy apple cider vinaigrette. This salad is is keto, low-carb, grain-free, and gluten-free!
Keto Harvest Salad
Salads don't have to just be a side dish or for only the warm, summer-y months! They can be hearty and fill you up as a full meal anytime of the year.
This Keto Harvest salad tastes like autumn in a bowl. It's loaded with avocado and goat cheese for healthy fats, and radishes, green onion, and pecans for extra nutrients and texture.
This harvest salad is hearty will keep you satisfied! You can serve it as is or make it a side dish for your Thanksgiving feast.
Ingredients in Keto Harvest Salad
This salad is full of healthy fats, which help you stay satisfied and help get you into ketosis. Here's what you need to have on hand when you make it:
- A bag or bunch of greens (we use kale and spinach!)
- An avocado (which is technically a fruit!)
- Garlic cloves
- Crumbled goat cheese
Featured Recipe Video
Check out this video to see how to make our most popular recipe – Keto Zucchini Bread Whoopie Pies.
They are easy to make and so delicious!
What Equipment You Need
How to Make Keto Harvest Salad
Making a salad is very simple: chop up the ingredients and mix them together in a bowl. The finer everything is chopped, the more flavor you can fit on your fork.
For the dressing, whisk together all the ingredients except the olive oil. Once combined, drizzle in olive oil until the dressing emulsifies and thickens, then pour over the salad when ready to eat!
How to Store Keto Harvest Salad
Store this in your refrigerator in an airtight container.
If you're making this salad ahead of time or for meal prep, don't cut the avocado last so that it doesn't brown.
When you are ready to eat, slice your avocado and then toss the salad with the dressing right before serving.
This salad can last a few days in the refrigerator without dressing or avocado mixed in.
What to Serve With This Salad
This salad is the perfect healthy and fall-inspired side dish for a Thanksgiving dinner - here are our top picks to make your Thanksgiving unforgettable!
- Keto Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Sweet Maple Horseradish Sauce
- Keto Brie and Thyme Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Crisped Shallots
- Keto Green Bean Casserole
- Keto Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Keto Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese
- Keto Zucchini Bread
- Keto Zucchini Bread Whoopie Pies
Keto Harvest Salad
For the Salad
- 1 12 oz. bag kale/spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup raw pecans
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 watermelon radishes thinly sliced
- 2 scallions sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper together until well combined.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and whisk until it emulsifies and thickens.
- Assemble the salad ingredients into a large bowl.
- Top with the Apple Cider Vinaigrette and toss to combine.
- CKL Tip: Don’t slice the avocado until you are ready to serve so that it doesn’t brown.
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!