This Filet Mignon with Blue Cheese Sauce is the fanciest (and easiest!) meal you'll cook on a busy weeknight!
All About Filet Mignon:
Prepare your tastebuds for an oh so fancy keto meal – this filet mignon pairs excellently with the blue cheese sauce and tastes extravagant. The best part? It only requires four ingredients and takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. Your wallet (and tastebuds) will thank you!
The blue cheese sauce is made with butter and parsley, adding tons of flavor and healthy fats to balance out the protein content in the filet mignon. Feel free to serve this dish with mashed cauliflower or roasted mushrooms for a fancy dinner or date night. You'll get exquisite flavors without breaking the bank!
What Equipment You Need:
That's it! Let's get to cooking!
- 2 filet mignon steaks (6 oz. each)
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Remove your steaks from the fridge and bring to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, mix the blue cheese, butter, and parsley in bowl. Sprinkle a little tad bit of salt and set aside.
- Heat grill to high.
- Make sure steaks are room temperature before grilling.
- Season your steaks with salt and pepper.
- Cook steaks 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove steaks from the grill when their internal temperature reaches 110-115°F.
- Let rest as the temperature should rise to 125°F for medium rare.
- Top steaks with the blue cheese sauce and serve!
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!