Our Keto Chili is delicious, hearty, and perfect for chilly weather! It is a classic dinner that is easy to make. Our version is bean-free and completely satisfying - especially with some low-carb biscuits. This dish is keto, low-carb, grain-free, and gluten-free!
Keto Chili (with Biscuits!)
There's nothing like a hot bowl of chili to warm you up during the cold weather - and this keto chili is no exception!
We can't wait to tell you how we created the low-carb biscuits that give you the fluffy, buttery flavor without all the carbs.
It is so easy to make and is sure to become a staple in your kitchen!
A Weeknight Staple
You will want to serve this dish over and over again. It'll become a part of your regular weekly menu.
Oh, and it doesn't need to sit on the stovetop - this could be a great slow-cooker recipe too.
Featured Recipe Video
Check out our newest recipe video for Keto Zucchini Bread Whoopie Pies.
Our Secret "Chili" Combo
Most chili recipes contain beans, but this keto-friendly version doesn't have any.
This chili uses a combination of ground beef and pork to provide hearty protein without any carbs.
It is perfection.
How to Make Spicy Keto Chili
You'll notice more heat for sure!
What's in Keto Chili?
To make our keto chili, we used the following fresh ingredients.
Can You Use Ground Chicken or Ground Turkey Instead?
We recommend using ground beef and ground pork for a hearty chili, but the meat could easily be swapped out.
Feel free to replace beef or pork with chicken or turkey if that's what you have on hand.
Either way, this keto chili will taste phenomenal.
Are Biscuits Keto-Friendly?
Typical "homemade" biscuits are loaded with flour and carbs, so they aren't keto-friendly.
Luckily, this recipe is! It uses a combination of melted butter, cheese, and almond flour to get that delicious biscuit flavor.
Make sure to use yeast as well - it'll help the biscuits rise and give them an authentic bread flavor.
Don't Forget the Biscuits!
The biscuit recipe is optional but definitely worth making.
The cheesy, buttery biscuits go so well with the hearty chili flavors. We make these biscuits all the time.
For a little extra fun, add a few herbs or spices! Oh yum!
What to Serve with Keto Chili
This is a recipe the entire family will love. They won't even know it is Keto.
Serve it with some of our favorite side dishes for an unforgettable meal.
- Keto Cauliflower Mash with Garlic and Rosemary
- Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- Keto Mushrooms with Garlic Butter
Other delicious keto recipes
Keto Chili with Biscuits
For the Chili
For the Chili
- Heat the avocado oil in a large soup pot over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, and jalapeno and saute 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add the ground beef and ground pork to the pot and use a wooden spoon to break the meat into pieces.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then add in all the seasonings.
- When the meat is just about cooked through, add the tomatoes.
- Let the chili come to a boil and then reduce the heat to low.
- Cover the post and let simmer for 1-2 hours.
- Garnish the chili with hot sauce, sour cream, cilantro, avocado, and cheddar cheese.
For the Biscuits - Makes 12 large biscuits
- Heat your oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Microwave the mozzarella and cream cheese for 90 seconds, stirring at each 30 second interval until the cheese is melted.
- Add in the eggs, 2 tablespoons of the melted butter, and the yeast mixture. Then add your melted cheese.
- Mix for 10 minutes, scraping down the sides if needed.
- Roll dough into 12-15 balls and place them on the lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle each ball with melted butter and sprinkle coarse salt over top.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F and then turn the oven down to 325°F and bake for another 10 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown on top.
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!