These Keto Blueberry Lemon Crumble Bars are the perfect keto-fied dessert for your next party!
Keto and Upgraded Sweets:
Good news!! With just a few simple swaps, you can turn a carb-loaded dessert into a fat and protein-filled treat that will keep you satisfied and won't send you on the “glu-coaster”. These Keto Blueberry Lemon Crumble Bars are so filling that you won't feel the need to scarf down a dozen (but they taste amazing, so you may want seconds!).
The Clean Keto Lifestyle is all about enjoying food while knowing the nutritional value behind it. Thanks to almond flour, grass-fed butter, and erythritol, these crumble bars have lots of healthy fats so you don't feel hungry or crave something more – plus they won't kick you out of ketosis!
Can You Have Fruits on Keto?
While some people strictly prohibit fruits on the keto diet, we believe that certain low-carb fruits can be included in moderation as part of a healthy keto diet. When looking at fruit, pay attention to the net carb count (total carbs minus fiber).
Here are our CKL-approved fruits:
- Lemons and Limes: 4 grams net carbs/fruit
- Blackberries: 6 grams net carbs/cup
- Raspberries: 7 grams net carbs/cup
- Strawberries: 8 grams net carbs/cup
- Blueberries: 9 grams net carbs/half cup
This recipe uses blueberries and lemon, which are packed with antioxidants and essential nutrients.
Keto Dessert Swaps:
- Swap #1: Swap brown sugar for Sukrin Gold! If you are unfamiliar with Sukrin Gold, it is a brown sugar substitute made from erythritol and stevia. It really does have the warmth and texture of brown sugar that you just can't get from regular erythritol.
- Swap #2: Swap white flour for almond flour! It adds more nutrients and makes the dessert more filling with less carbs.
- Swap #3: Swap sugar for erythritol! It's a staple for keto desserts and recipes.
What Equipment You Need:
That's it! Let's get to baking!
Like what you see? Follow us on Instagram and Facebook! Love this recipe? Hit the Pin button below and share it with your friends! Make sure you don’t miss new recipes by subscribing to our mailing list below!
For the Crust For the Filling
For the Crust
For the Filling
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!