This Keto Dessert Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is the perfect way to cool down in this summer heat! This recipe is our keto take on a classic flavor!
As the temperatures rise this summer, cool off with our Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!
Summer is officially here and that means one thing – it is Keto Ice Cream Season!
Ice cream is something that translates into keto very nicely because it is already high fat!
Just sub out the sugar with your favorite keto sweetener and voila! Keto Ice Cream!
Chocolate and peppermint is a classic combination for ice cream and this Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream combines both flavors for one decadently delicious treat!
Homemade Ice Cream Making Tips:
- If you don’t already have an ice cream maker, we suggest you get one! It is a worthwhile investment and money saver! (This ice cream maker is our favorite!)
- Follow your ice cream maker’s instructions for the churning process. Some may vary, but here are some pro-tips that are useful no matter what ice cream maker you have.
- Make sure your ice cream tin that you churn in is ice cold. Keep it in the freezer at all times so it is always ready!
- Make sure your ice cream mixture is very cold too. Refrigerate ii for a couple hours after making it.
- A cold ice cream tin and ice cream mixture will help your ice cream in the churning process, meaning it will churn faster and be fluffier!
- Add 1-3 tablespoons of vodka to your ice cream mixture to avoid having the ice cream harden into a rock when stored.
And that’s it! Soon you will be enjoying a delicious bowl of Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!