This Keto Dark Chocolate Bark with Apricot and Pistachio is a simple yet elegant treat! The dark chocolate and apricot make a perfect pairing, then we add some crunch with pistachios! This keto chocolate bark is low-carb, grain-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
Keto Dark Chocolate Bark with Apricot and Pistachio
This Keto Dark Chocolate Bark with Apricot and Pistachio will be your new favorite keto treat!
It's low-carb and has elegant notes of apricot and pistachio - the perfect guilt-free treat that's filled with antioxidants and minerals!
This recipe doesn't use any added sweetener (aside from the sweetener in the chocolate and the preserves), which allows the apricot and pistachio to really shine!
A hint of sea salt brings everything together and makes this bark really delicious.
Featured Recipe Video
Check out this video to see how to make our most popular recipe – Keto Zucchini Bread Whoopie Pies.
They are easy to make and so delicious!
A Keto-Friendly Chocolate
Chocolate bark is typically sweetened with white sugar, which will send you on the "glu-coaster" and wreak havoc on your body.
This chocolate bark uses dark chocolate, which is lower in sugar and contains many more antioxidants and health benefits!
When choosing dark chocolate, either go with 100% dark chocolate or opt for brands that sweeten their chocolate with erythritol, stevia, or monk fruit - essentially, a keto-friendly chocolate!
When it comes to sweetener, a little goes a long way.
Where Do I Find Keto-Friendly Chocolate?
Luckily with the gaining popularity of the keto diet, low-carb chocolate brands do exist!
Some of our favorites are:
- Lily's Brand – Is sweetened with stevia and erythritol and doesn't contain any added sugars or artificial sweeteners. There can sometimes be a bad aftertaste with stevia, but you can't taste it at all with this brand.
- Choczero – Is sweetened with monk fruit and doesn't contain any added sugars, sugar alcohols, or artificial sweeteners. This is a great option if you don't tolerate stevia or erythritol well.
- Macalat – Is sweetened with a combination of erythritol and monk fruit. It is made from all organic ingredients and also includes a touch or vanilla and cinnamon.
Be careful with the types of chocolate you buy and always look at the labels for the ingredients and added sugar amount.
What Equipment You Need
This recipe is so simple to make. It only requires a few ingredients (dark chocolate, sugar-free apricot preserves, pistachios, and sea salt).
As for kitchen equipment, you just need these items:
Let's get cooking!
Step #1. Melt Your Chocolate
Melt your chocolate by putting it in a microwave safe bowl.
Microwave the chocolate in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval until the chocolate is melted.
Step #2. Prepare the Bark
Pour the melted chocolate onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Spread the chocolate out evenly with a spatula.
While the chocolate is still melted, swirl in your apricot preserves.
Layer on the chopped pistachios and sprinkle salt over the top.
Step #3. Let the Bark Set
Let the chocolate mixture harden at room temperature for about 45 minutes.
Once it is hard, roughly break the chocolate bark into pieces and store in a sealed container for up to a week if it lasts that long!
Craving More Keto Dessert Recipes?
If you’d like more delicious desserts that are perfectly keto, then check out these favorites:
- Keto Zucchini Bread Whoopie Pies
- Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Almond Bars
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Triple Chocolate Doughnuts
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Bark
Keto Dark Chocolate Bark
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt your chocolate by putting it in a microwave-safe bowl and microwaving in 30 second intervals, stirring between each, until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the baking sheet and spread it out evenly with a spatula.
- While the chocolate is still melted, swirl in your apricot preserves.
- Layer on the chopped pistachios and sprinkle salt over the top.
- Let the chocolate mixture harden at room temperature for about 45 minutes.
- Roughly break the chocolate bark into pieces once it has hardened.
- Store in a sealed container for up to 7 days.
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!