This 5 Ingredient Keto Mocha Ice Cream is a perfect summer time treat!! The mocha flavor combined with chocolate and vanilla is out of this world!
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream!!
Summer is officially here and that means one thing – it is Keto Ice Cream Season!
Ice cream is something that translates into keto very nicely because it is already high fat!
Just sub out the sugar with your favorite keto sweetener and voila! Keto Ice Cream!
Homemade Ice Cream Making Tips:
- If you don’t already have an ice cream maker, we suggest you get one! It is a worthwhile investment and money saver! (This ice cream maker is our favorite!)
- Follow your ice cream maker’s instructions for the churning process. Some may vary, but here are some pro-tips that are useful no matter what ice cream maker you have.
- Make sure your ice cream tin that you churn in is ice cold. Keep it in the freezer at all times so it is always ready!
- Make sure your ice cream mixture is very cold too. Refrigerate ii for a couple hours after making it.
- A cold ice cream tin and ice cream mixture will help your ice cream in the churning process, meaning it will churn faster and be fluffier!
- Add 1-3 tablespoons of vodka to your ice cream mixture to avoid having the ice cream harden into a rock when stored.
And that’s it! Soon you will be enjoying a delicious bowl of Keto Mocha Ice Cream!
Like what you see? Follow us on Instagram and Facebook! Love this recipe? Hit the Pin button below and share it with your friends! Make sure you don’t miss new recipes by subscribing to our mailing list below!
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!