These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are the bomb. They have such a rich dark chocolate flavor and ooey-gooey texture…these are the best keto cookies you'll ever have!
Yes – Cookies CAN be Keto:
What is amazing about the Clean Keto Lifestyle way of eating is that we focus on all the amazing things that we CAN eat, rather than coming from a mindset of deprivation and focusing on what we can't eat. Think you can't have cookies? Think again!
One of the most exciting ways that we do this is by something we like to call KETO-fying! KETO-fying is the art of taking the foods that we were so accustomed to eating on a Standard American Diet (aka the SAD diet) and turning them into keto recipes that are not only easy, but also nourishing and delicious!
In most cases, all it takes is swapping out the processed grains, refined oils, and loads of sugar for better options. These Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are a perfect example of how making a few quick swaps, will not only create a keto-friendly dish, but will also elevate the flavor and tastiness!
- Make sure you use Sukrin Gold, not erythritol. Sukrin Gold is like a “keto brown sugar”, and it gives the cookies a taste and texture you just can't get from regular erythritol!
- Let the butter sit at room temperature to make it easier to mix.
- Sift cocoa powder and almond flour so you don't have lumps in the dough!
What Equipment You Need:
Like what you see? Follow us on Instagram and Facebook! Love this recipe? Hit the Pin button below and share it with your friends! Make sure you don’t miss new recipes by subscribing to our mailing list below!
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat butter and sweeteners together.
- Add in eggs and beat again until fluffy.
- In medium bowl mix together cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon cookies onto parchment lined baking sheets and bake for 10 minutes.
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!