These Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are the bomb. They have such a rich dark chocolate flavor and ooey-gooey texture…these are some of the best keto cookies you'll ever have! They are also keto, low-carb, dairy-free, grain-free, and gluten-free!
Say Hello to Our Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Is there anything better than a fresh batch of cookies straight from the oven?
The only way cookies could get any better would be if they were low carb, free of refined sugar, and still tasted amazing!
Look no further! Our Keto Triple Chocolate Cookies check off all of these boxes!
Yes – Cookies CAN be Keto:
What is amazing about the Clean Keto Lifestyle way of eating is that we focus on all the amazing things that we CAN eat, rather than coming from a mindset of deprivation and focusing on what we can't eat.
Think you can't have cookies? Think again!
One of the most exciting ways that we do this is by something we like to call “keto-fying”
Keto-fying is the art of taking the foods that we were accustomed to eating on a Standard American Diet (aka the SAD diet) and turning them into keto recipes that are not only easy, but also nourishing and delicious!
In most cases, all it takes is swapping out the processed grains, refined oils, and loads of sugar for better options.
These Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are a perfect example of how making a few quick swaps, will not only create a keto-friendly dish, but will also elevate the flavor and tastiness!
Keto Cookie Tips:
- If you can, use Sukrin Gold. Sukrin Gold is like a “keto brown sugar” and it gives the cookies a deeper depth of flavor and texture! If you don't have Surkin Gold, you can substitute it for granular erythritol.
- Let the butter sit at room temperature to soften in order to make it easier to mix.
- Sift the cocoa powder and almond flour so you don't have lumps in the dough.
What Equipment You Need:
Like what you see? Follow us on Instagram and Facebook! Love this recipe? Hit the Pin button below and share it with your friends! Make sure you don’t miss new recipes by subscribing to our mailing list below!
- Heat your oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, Sukrin Gold, and granular erythritol together with an electric mixer.
- Add in the eggs and beat again until fluffy.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, almond flour, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
- Gently, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the batter onto the lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the over and let them cool on the baking sheet for 30 minutes.
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!