These Keto Coconut Shrimp are even better than the original!! Crispy, coconutty, and absolutely delightful!! Serve with our secret dipping sauce for a perfect keto appetizer! These shrimp are keto, low-carb, grain-free, and gluten-free!
Keto Coconut Shrimp
Good news – you won't ever have to look anywhere else for a good Keto Coconut Shrimp recipe.
Step #4. Fry Your Shrimp
Once to temperature, carefully place the shrimp in the oil.
Make sure not to put no more than 8 in at a time as to not reduce temperature.
Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each . Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to soak up any extra oil.
Step #5. Make the Dipping Sauce
Don't forget to make the amazing dipping sauce.
All you need to do is mix all the ingredients into a bowl.
Serve this sauce in a bowl with your fried keto coconut shrimp.
Quick Shrimp Tips
Before you get started, here are some quick tips:
- Shrimp should have a mild or even salty smell. If your shrimp either raw or cooked smell “fishy” or have an ammonia-like odor, they are likely spoiled and unsafe to consume.
- Make sure your cooked shrimp are firm in texture and white with a slight red or pink tint.
- Don't overcook your shrimp!! Just a few minutes (4-5 to be exact) are all you need.
Looking for More Keto Seafood Recipes?
If you’d like more delicious seafood recipes that are perfectly keto, then check out these favorites:
- Keto Crab Rangoons
- Keto Seared Scallops With Herbed Butter
- Keto Cajun Shrimp And Sausage Kabob Salad
- Keto Fish Tacos With Bang Bang Sauce
- Keto Smoked Salmon Salad With Lemon Dill Vinaigrette
Like what you see? Follow us on Instagram and Facebook! Love this recipe? Hit the Pin button below and share it with your friends! Make sure you don’t miss new recipes by subscribing to our mailing list below!
For the Batter For the Breading For the Dipping Sauce For the Shrimp For the Dipping Sauce Make sure your oil is the right temperature! If it is too hot, your shrimp will take on a grayish burnt look. If it is too cold, your shrimp won't have that nice crisp and may become overcooked.
For the Batter
For the Breading
For the Dipping Sauce
For the Shrimp
For the Dipping Sauce
Make sure your oil is the right temperature! If it is too hot, your shrimp will take on a grayish burnt look. If it is too cold, your shrimp won't have that nice crisp and may become overcooked.
We Can't Wait To See You Try It!
We love seeing our recipes come to life!! We can’t wait to see how you make these and loving seeing each person's unique spin on it! Tag us on Instagram @cleanketolifestyle or use the hashtag #CKLrecipe!